Dedicated IT Service Desk
Our dedicated IT Service Desk offers you a team that will support your business 24/7, 365 days a year solely from our UK based offices, whether they are becoming your IT support or wrapping around your existing IT team. Dedicated IT Service Desk is part of a suite of Managed IT Services we provide.
Our dedicated Service Desk is made up of technology experts and support analysts from 1st to 3rd line, who are on hand to predict, diagnose and rectify faults. They work closely with our dedicated ITIL team and are certified to BSI ISO-20000 standards ensuring best practices are followed.
Our IT support services can support businesses through ticket logging and monitoring from 1st to 3rd line providing a dedicated service for you and your employees. With the ability to support customers across multiple channels; via telephone, email, customer portal and chat.
Our dedicated IT service desk offers:
- Creation of bespoke processes that work best for your organisation
- Choice to use your existing ITSM tool or ours
- Highly personalised service desk with analysts that understand your business inside out
- Fully customisable dashboards and portals that are available to support and provide information to businesses
- Dedicated ITIL team who work to ensure our service desk is delivering IT best practices such as risk management, strengthened customer relations, establish cost-effective practices, and build a stable IT environment that allows for growth, scale and change.
- IT Support UK dedicated
Using an outsourced but fully dedicated Service Desk to support your business and can assist with:
Creating a stronger alignment between IT and the business
Release internal IT teams from support activities allowing internal skills to focus on transformation and innovation
Improved service management and customer satisfaction rating
Helping resources improve and therefore saving your business time and reducing costs
Improved workplace productivity across your business
Greater visibility of IT costs and asset
Better management of business risk and service disruption as part of a proactive approach to Continual Service Improvement (CSI)
A more stable IT service environment which mitigates IT risks and reduces issues and will make your end users smile.