Founded in 2009, Managed has always provided an excellent level of service to all of our customers. In 2015, we become one of the first vendors to receive four BSI ISO accreditations: Environmental Management, Information Security Management, Quality Management and Information Security.
In this blog post, we’re going to explore each accreditation, share what we are doing to uphold them and why working with an accredited MSP should matter to you.
Why are ISO accreditations important?
ISO accreditations clear up the question: “What’s the best way of doing this?” They provide consumers with the confidence that the products and services they are investing in are reliable and of good quality. It’s not just the IT Industry that holds these accreditations – there are international standards for healthcare, road safety, toys, air, water soil and hundreds more.
They matter to Managed because we can provide our customers with the confidence that we are maintaining an industry standard and are experts in our field.
We are committed to a better environment
We appreciate and acknowledge that we all have a part to play in the future of our planet. We are very proud to have the ISO14001 for Environmental Management.
- We ensure that all of our own PCs and customer PCs are rolled out with power-saving features enabled.
- The pandemic has also propelled us into hybrid working, so with a majority of our team working from home, we reduced our carbon footprint for travel to and from the office. In addition, most of our client meetings are virtual so that we can reduce travel to client sites.
- In the office, we have clearly labelled recycling bins and most of our administrative systems are paperless.
- From 1st September 2022, we will be planting a tree for every completed Net Promoter Score (NPS) survey. This not only upholds our commitments to the environment but also to the continual improvement of our service.
We are committed to improving the quality of service
ISO9001 for Quality Management shows Managed’s commitment to continual improvement of service. We take our customer feedback seriously and have processes in place that drive continual improvement of service.
- We engage in Net Promoter Score feedback surveys for all resolved tickets on our service desk. This allows us to track and measure feedback over time and provides areas to focus on for improvement of our overall quality.
- We have processes in place to ensure that our team have access to relevant and updated knowledge base articles. This produces a uniform and standardised high-quality of services across all teams
- We conduct quality checks across a sample of all tickets and phone calls across our service desk, this is a check based on a series of metrics that enable us to gauge quality across all of our analysts.
- We also partner up with our core vendors and suppliers and ensure that we have the relevant vendor certifications to ensure we’re providing the most innovative service possible.
- We drive continual service improvement on a global service desk level to ensure that we continue to improve the quality of service that is provided globally, not just on a customer-by-customer basis.
We are committed to an outstanding IT service desk
Our Service Desk is at the heart of our offering and ISO20000-1 IT Service Management reflects our commitment to maintaining this. We know our people have a big role to play in this, so provide them with access to information to ensure a standardised service for all customers.
- We are incredibly proud of our highly experienced Service Delivery Managers in the Contractual Services team who focus on Continual Service Improvement initiatives at both a customer level and a global level.
- Our information systems team also ensure that we adapt and maintain best practice when it comes to the implementation of ITIL.
- Our team has access to a Managed Information Library to ensure a unified approach to ITIL implementation.
- We have templated Acceptance Into Service and Service Transition processes to ensure that all Customers and Services are onboarded in a similar way
- We maintain Standard Operating Procedures (SOP’s) for all core processes and procedures for our customers.
- We build a Service Deliverables document for each customer to ensure that all Service delivery components are documented.
Read more: Will the \’great resignation\’ impact your IT?
We are committed to information security
Information Security is not a nice to have. It is an essential consideration for any business and with ISO270001 Information Security Management, Managed is committed to delivering this internally and for customers.
- We have implemented Multi-Factor Authentication (MFA) wherever possible.
- We maintain End user security awareness with regular training.
- We follow ITIL processes and procedures for any change to the customer environment to mitigate risk.
- We adopt best practice security ideologies for any new implementation or upgrade.
- We use best of breed technology to maintain both our environment and our customer environment to mitigate risk.
- We are constantly vigilant of security vulnerabilities across our entire technology stack.
Why choose an accredited Managed Service Provider (MSP)?
BSI ISO accreditations show an organisation’s commitment to maintaining industry standards. By choosing to work with an accredited MSP like Managed, you can be confident that your IT is being monitored and maintained by true experts committed to service excellence.
For more information on how we can help you in outsourcing your IT support, please get in touch with us.